- Time is TBDOnlineTime is TBDOnlineFlorida families this is your chance to be a part of the fun of an in person workshop from the comfort of your home! This media package has been designed for you to see and hear the best of our 2020 workshops in Central Florida complete with your workbooks delivered to your doorstep. The information
- Time is TBDOnlineTime is TBDOnlineMany children with a neurological developmental delay or disorder often have a difference between their developmental age and chronological age. Some of the fields leading experts take time in this series to introduce us to the best techniques and intervention concepts that will help bridge this gap
- Time is TBDOnlineTime is TBDOnlineIt is with great joy we bring you Access Ability, this National program works with the finest experts from all areas of the world to help parents better navigate the world of being a champion for their child with special needs. This comprehensive 4 part series focuses on Hope, Resources, Therapy, Me
- Sun, May 16Fort MyersMay 16, 12:00 PMFort Myers, 14100 6 Mile Cypress Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33912, USAPlease email Jeanetta@AbilitiesWorkshop.com to be added to the waitlist. You are invited to join us for a family fun day in Fort Myers, Florida. The Might Mussels Baseball team has welcomed us to the ballpark and we are giving away a limited number of tickets.
- One HOPE Scholarship FundraiserMon, Mar 01www.Onehopewine.com/event/92553Mar 01, 12:00 AM – Mar 31, 11:59 PMwww.Onehopewine.com/event/92553Every bottle of ONEHOPE wine makes an impact by supporting causes around the world. They have proudly donated over $6 million. This fundraiser supports children with Autism, by allowing Abilities Workshop Inc. the opportunity to continue to fully fund Workshop Scholarships.
- Sat, Dec 12VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena
- Sat, Mar 28Northland ChurchMar 28, 2020, 10:00 AMNorthland Church, 530 Dog Track Rd, Longwood, FL 32750, USAEnjoy some time with families that “get it”, share stories, exchange tips and tricks and breathe. Childcare is available. After the parent social you are welcome to take your kids to the park area for a picnic and continued play date.